Wednesday, November 25, 2009

One of my favorit Artisians


I just received an invitation to one of my favorite artists open house...Ashley Carter of Goldbug Studio-if only I lived in North Carolina.

I first learned of Ashley when I had my retail store, her booth was one of the first stops I would hit. She as well as her craft is girly, sparkley and sometimes silly.

I hope you will take a look at her website click Here and if you live in the area please go and buy something glittery for the holidays!

I'll be planning my Christmas decoration this Thanksgiving holiday weekend and my decor will defiantly include some Goldbug!

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

1 comment:

  1. hi Kammy! thanks for your nice comment ,just read it. ok, I LoVE this package at the top. Sheet music as wrapping paper. It is so pretty. That would make a great centerpiece on it's own! too pretty to give a way as a gift for someone to rip open! hope you have a yummy thanksgiving tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete