Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Getting in the Fall Mood

Hi everyone-I'm a little behind on my postings. I've been really busy working on some of my design projects and some things I can't mention yet....

Anyway with the resent rain fall I've pulled out my boots and started to give some thoughts to fall and holiday decoration. I don't think I'm the only one because I've noticed many of my blogging favorites are also going on about the upcoming season.

I was planning doing my fall decorating of the "cottage" (my house) this weekend. I did not want to waste prestigious decorating time running errors on the weekend so I quickly ran in to Target today for the usual stuff like paper towels and laundry detergent when I ran across the Halloween pet costumes....I couldn't resist....

Moments later I was acting as if I was a world renowned photographer....well you'll see how I failed, but we all had a little fun.

This is Wasabi in the bee costume and Sammy in the Chicken costume...that Wasabi so quick.....

This is Wasabi now thinking Sammy is a Giant Chicken Toy-"I know there's a squeaker in here somewhere????"

Being a model is so exhausting! I need caffeine!!!

How cute am I in my Chicken Suit...I love dress up!!! (no seriously he does-weird)

Quick mom my heads going to exploded with excitement!!!

I don't even know what to say about this one....

I hope you enjoy seeing my little crazy's....Fall decoration next week...come back to check it out.

3 comments:

  1. what came first? the chicken or the bee?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little bee costume!!! Thanks too for dropping by my blog.

    xo,
    cristin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi honey, I can already tell that you are going to be one of my favorite blogs...anyplace that dresses a dog as a chicken I will be visiting on a regular basis...can't wait for the fall decor....xoxo Michele

    ReplyDelete